Metallurgical rotary kiln was thermal equipment drying, roasting and calcining the bulk or slurry material. It is widely used in non-ferrous smelting, Iron and steel metallurgy, chemical industry, cement and refractory material industries; Especially in nonferrous smelting and refractory material industries occupies an important place. Metallurgy chemical kiln is mainly used in metallurgical industry steel mills lean ore magnetization roasting; Chromium, nickel and iron oxidizing roasting; Refractory plant roasting high aluminum bauxite ore and aluminum plant roasting clinker, aluminum hydroxide, etc.
The metallurgical rotary kiln is mainly used in metallurgy industry for roasting various mineral materials. To be specific, it can be used in steel plants for magnetizing roast of lean iron ore and oxidizing roast of chromite and josephinite, in refractory material factory for roasting high metallurgical minerals, in aluminum plants for roasting clinkers and aluminium hydroxide, and in chemical plants for roasting aluminum ore sand, chrome ore powder, etc.
The new type metallurgical rotary kiln is simply constructed and presents a large variety of superiorities such as easy and reliable operation, little quick-wear parts, high operation rate, and premium finished products.
The metallurgical rotary kiln body is the main component, which is usually as long as 30-150m.The metallurgical roasting equipment is composed of the kiln head, kiln body and kiln tail. Among which, the metallurgical rotary kiln head is mainly used to discharge, with larger diameter than the kiln body. In addition, the kiln tail, the significant part of the rotary kiln, mainly undertakes material feeding and kiln sealing.
1. The tyres, riding wheel and open gear of this roasting furnace are made of alloy cast steel.
2. The metallurgical roasting equipment body is made of premium carbon steel or alloy steel plate by means of rolling and automatic welding.
3. The slide shoe bearing features large gap and impossibility of grinding the shoe.
4. A hydraulic thrust roller is typically adopted.
5. The cylindrical roasting kiln is designed with a special driving device which consists of a hard teeth reducer, a flexible diaphragm coupler and a direct current motor.
6. The metallurgical rotary kiln is equipped with a low speed driving device.
7. The kiln head and tail are respectively characterized by metal leaf type seal and air-tight seal.